30.10.2008

BJP October


I've done it! and even in October :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Guten Morgen, Natalie,

    ich finde die Seite sehr schön und habe sie lange angesehen. Farblich und figürlich ausgewogen.

    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful for fall! I love the veins on the leaves!
    Marty S
    Crackpot Beader

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like all the colors you selected. It's perfect for this time of year.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so pretty! I love the subject matter, the colors everything! So pretty...makes me wat to run outside and look at the leaves!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. There's also something very calm and orderly about this piece, like the last one... Does this tell us something about you as a person at this time in your life?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful job -- those leaves are perfect!


    Kathy V in NM

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow Natalie - for your first time needle felting, turned out very, very nice! I really like it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wie schön! Ich liebe die sehr sorgfältige Platzierung der Blätter und die Farben sind perfekt. TRANSLATED in english: How Beautiful! I love the very careful placement of the leaves and the colors are perfect. Very nice job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like your October project. You did a beautiful work !

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a lovely piece. So calming and such a flowing design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love the leaves. Perfect representation of fall. Anyone would like that hanging in their house!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Really very beautifull! The sweetness of these autumnal colors, the association naps felted and pearl. Great !!
    But now the bad new : my blog have been tagged and I have to tagged 7 other blogs. My blind choice felt on your ! good luck

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Schön!! Great job! The colours (farben) are wonderful (wunderbar)

    AntwortenLöschen