04.05.2009

Chateau de Chillon

Meine Tasche "Chateau de Chillon" ist endlich fertig :-)))

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful work!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very very nice and gentle.
    I admire your work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey! i've just discovered your work! i think it's fantastic what you do! I only dream that one day I'll be at least half as good as you are! Congratulations!
    I will try to learn some things from you! you are great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful works, with super color choices. The Chateau purse is resplendent! Happy Day to You!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beadturtle mon amie, c'est superbe, exceptionnel. tu es si méritante, et tu fais TOUT tellement bien. L'incarnation de la patience. Bravo pour tout tout tout, c'est magnifique. Et ce chateau est réaliste aussi !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dear Catharina, thank you :) sometimes I remind me that "Jack of all trades, master of none", if I would do something one, perhaps I could do it more perfect but I cannot still find my favourite technique and material

    AntwortenLöschen